For a great listing of Student Opportunities in the field of International Development, check out the Okanagan College International Development Careers page here.
- Find advice and opportunities in International Development on Guide to Finding Jobs in International Development provided by Linda Elmose, Instructor, Political Science Department at Okanagan College.
- The Canadian Consortium for Humanitarian Training offers training in disaster and humanitarian response training. Interested applicants can apply directly on our webpage or send their inquiries to the Program Manager, Melanie Coutu at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Okanagan College Student Awards and Financial Aid http://www.okanagan.bc.ca/financialaid
- Foreign Affairs Graduate School Forum Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA)
- The International Association for Political Science Students has a great internships page linking to international institutions. Visit it here for the latest: http://www.iapss.org/index.php/iapss-news-and-opportunities/iapss-news-and-opportunities/electronic-databases
- David Suzuki Foundation Jobs and Careers site https://www.smartrecruiters.com/DavidSuzukiFoundation
- World Student Environmental Network hosts an annual conference. More information: http://www.wsen.org/
- Interested in working for the United Nations? Check out their Peacekeeping Recruitment page at: http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/about/work.shtml
- Looking for a job in the environmental field? Check out ECO Canada (Environmental Careers Organization): http://www.eco.ca/